Personal goals, idea's, dreams, wishes... they all tend to coincide with horses in one way or another. Horses are such a massive part of our lives that it's hard for them NOT to be considered in every decision we make. Some say horses are a death sentence; we say they're our life support!
Either way, sometimes our goals get swept under the carpet and shunted aside. At times it can feel like we're never going to get there. This is where your Flik Journal can help. Whether your goal is horse related or not...
A dream written down with a date becomes a goal.A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan.A plan backed by action becomes a dream come true.
- Choose 3 goals and enter them into the first section of your goal setting page. Choose dates that you hope to accomplish these by.
- For each of your 3 goals, break them down into 3 steps. What 3 things do you need to do in order to achieve that goal?
- Add a date for each step to complete this step, before your due date.
- You can colour in the progress bar from time to time to visualise how close you are to completing each step.
- Once you complete each step - tick it off!!! Wooo Hooo, one step closer!
- And when you've completed your goal, tick it off in your goal box at the top of the page.
It's that easy! But extremely helpful in paving the path to your dreams and keeping you accountable to achieve them. Have a look at our example on this blog or feel free to show us your's and help others to get inspired!